The SCIO (Scientific Consciousness Interface Operations System, the Latin word “I know”) utilizes evoked potential 2002 biofeedback technology which consists of both hardware and software. The hardware consists of a digital interface box attached to the computer with electrodes within straps that attach to the extremities of a client.
The device is indicated for use and registered as a universal electrophysiological biofeedback system. This includes the following Eight Universal Items:
All of these combine to form a universal electrophysiological biofeedback system for the detection of stress and reduction of stress, and the treatment of muscular re-education from injury, muscle weakness or dystonia, pain (TENS [transcutaneous electro nerval stimulation]), trauma/wound healing, charge stability imbalance, redox potential and electrophysiological reactivity."
The current version of the SCIO is based on 20 years of history, research and experience throughout the World.
1. Originally the signal generation was based on the QXCI software interacting with the computer timer chip. There are a variety of timer chips, speeds and operating systems that created a need to continuously adapt and advance the software. The SCIO overcame this by incorporating a processor in the interface. This had the benefit of being able to give therapy through the SCIO’s processor whilst leaving the computer free for other operations, such as analyzing test scores, preparing reports, testing for bacteria etc.
2. The QXCI dialogue was at 55 bits (of information) per millisecond. The SCIO’s exchange rate is 110 bits/ms. This means that the SCIO measured twice the amount of information exchanged, thereby significantly improving the clarity and accuracy of the tests and therapy interaction.
3. The SCIO software also incorporated a multitude of 3D body part views, so that the client can watch on a monitor or, in the future, through a VRI goggle set. These 3D body parts include specific: Acupuncture screens, Chakra screens, Spinal screens, Organs / Systems.
4. Many energetic therapies can be ‘piggy-backed’ onto a therapy to make it more powerful e.g. trauma release, chi balance, allergy release, and many more. This is a very large program incorporating all the bodyparts thereby allowing energetic therapy for specific parts of the anatomy.
5. in the software programme there is a rectification feedback system that enables the client to choose where to work on the body via the mouse. This helps to gain enpowerment , allowing for the client to personally help with their own health process.
6. Sacred Geometry was added. There are over 15 different screens including Sacred Heart, Tree of Life, Sri Yantra.
The SCIO software is a PC based platform consisting of high-end graphics which, when combined with the SCIO hardware, allows for the practitioner to read the client’s subtle energy fields. Xrroid is a term coined and developed by the Creator. It envolves using a rapid testing of a person’s evoked potential biofeedback reactions. Our biofeedback system operates on a numerically tested safe system to measure evoked potential electro-reactivity.
Biofeedback is measuring a variable of a person and giving feedback. The SCIO is a complex device measuring voltage, amperage, resistance, and temperature changes in a person via straps attached to the wrists, ankles, and head. When electrophysiological feedback is given to a person, they can learn to relax or control their own physiology and thus improve their health.